Barbed wire is a very widely used security material and can be used independently to form barbed wire fences for your farm, home or road sides. It can also be installed at the head of a wall or at the top of a fence to increase its security. So how do you choose the right barbed wire? Some of the following factors should be taken into consideration.
1. Barbed wire diameter: This includes the central wire diameter and the barbed wire diameter, the diameter of the wire directly affects the strength of the barbed wire. The finer the wire diameter, the lower the strength, the thicker the wire diameter, the higher the strength. Choose the specification that is appropriate for the level of security you require. Commonly used wire diameters are 2.6 mm for the main wire and 2 mm for the barbed wire.
2. Distance of barbs : the distance between the barb and the barbs, the smaller the distance, the higher the security, but install it with care and safety. The distance between the barb and the barb is 7.5-15cm, generally 10cm is the common specification.
3. Material: barbed wire has galvanized wire barbed wire, PVC coated barbed wire, zinc-aluminum alloy barbed wire, stainless steel barbed wire four kinds, durability and corrosion resistance in turn to enhance. Among them, stainless steel barbed wire has the strongest corrosion resistance, but it is more expensive. Consider your own use environment and choose different materials of barbed wire. Galvanised barbed wire is one of the most commonly used types.
4. Legal requirements: Check local laws and regulations regarding the use of barbed wire to ensure compliance.
5. Brand: Choose a reputable brand. Hua Guang Fencing company has been producing barbed wire for over 20 years and sells its products to many countries such as the USA, Japan, Australia, the EU and Africa.
Welcome To Visit Our Factory!