Material: Iron Steel Wire or Stainless Steel Wire
Certificate: SGS, BV, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
Brand: HG Fencing
Manufacturer: HUA GUANG
Hexagonal wire mesh, so named because of the hexagonal shape of its mesh opening, is known as chicken wire mesh. hexagonal wire mesh is widely used for poultry fencing and gardening. Woven from steel wire or stainless steel wire, and then treated with hot-dip galvanising or PVC dipping, chicken wire mesh has good corrosion resistance and a strong woven point structure that will not loosen, it has a long service life.
1. Durable: Chicken wire mesh is made from high quality steel wire for sturdiness and durability.
2. Corrosion resistance: The galvanised and plastic-coated layers of chicken wire mesh make it resistant to rust and corrosion, making it ideal for outdoor use.
3. Light weight: The light weight of chicken wire makes it easy to transport and install, saving costs.
4. Versatile: Chicken wire mesh can be used for a variety of applications including fencing, animal enclosures and garden protection.
5. Flexibility: Chicken wire mesh is flexible and can be easily shaped, bent and cut to suit different areas.
6. Low price: Compared to other types of fencing or animal enclosures, chicken wire fencing is an economical option.
7. Good ventilation: Chicken wire mesh fencing is well ventilated, making it ideal for animal fencing or garden protection.
8. Good visibility: The open design of chicken wire mesh fencing gives it visibility and makes it easy to monitor animals or plants.
• Material : Galvanised wire or low carbon steel wire
• Opening Size : 10 mm - 100mm
• Wire Diameter : 0.41 mm - 2.80 mm
• Width Per Roll : 0.1 m - 2.0 m
• Length Per Roll : 10 m, 15 m, 30 m etc.
|Oping Size||Wire Diamter||Width Per Roll|
|Surface treatment: 1. galvanized wire weave; 2. hot-dipped galvanized after weaving; 3. PVC coated after weaving;|
|Mesh opening, wire diameter, length and width of hexagonal wire mesh/ chicken wire mesh can be customised to your requirements|
1. Hot Dipped Galvanized Hexagonal Wire Mesh
Through a process of hot dipping galvanisation after weaving or woven directly from hot-dipped galvanised wire, a protective layer is formed on the surface of the iron wire. This coating effectively prevents oxidative corrosion and extends the life of the Chicken Wire Mesh.
2. Plastic / PVC Coating Hexagonal Wire Mesh after weaving
We choose a high quality PVC powder for the dipping treatment, which combines with the galvanised layer on the surface of the steel wire to form a more effective protective layer. It better protects the steel wire from oxidation and corrosion, so our fencing systems will remain beautiful and strong for longer, and this treatment will make the chicken wire mesh even more beautiful.
There are two types of Hexagonal Wire Mesh / chicken wire mesh, one is normal twist hexagonal mesh, also known as 3 twist hexagonal mesh, which is economical and practical to use. The other type is reverse twist hexagonal wire mesh, also known as 5 twist hexagonal wire mesh, which is more stable.
Hexagonal Wire Mesh is made from high quality iron wire, galvanised wire or stainless steel wire, which is woven on a fully automatic weaving machine and, in the case of raw iron wire, is then hot-dip galvanised or PVC-coated to increase the corrosion resistance of the Chicken Wire Mesh.
hexagonal wire mesh, is widely used for breeding cages, such as chicken wire mesh, duck cages and rabbit cages, because of its low cost, corrosion resistance, ease of installation and high impact resistance. It can also be used as a net to protect plants from animal damage.
Welcome To Visit Our Factory!