Material: Iron Steel Wire and Tube
Certificate: SGS, BV, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
Brand: HG Fencing
Manufacturer: HUA GUANG
Chain Link Temporary Fence is made of high strength galvanized steel pipe welded into a frame, filled with flexible Chain Link Mesh inside and the base is welded with steel pipe, Chain Link Temporary Fence is a kind of temporary fence, also known as Chain Link Fence Panel or Construction Fence. It is commonly used to maintain crowd order and prevent stampede events, such as temporary events, concerts, road maintenance, outdoor celebrations, entrance to pavilions, epidemic prevention, etc.
● Simple construction and light weight. Temporary fences are easy to install, maintain and replace, saving money and labour.
● Easy to install. No need to excavate the road, no need to install the posts, just put the mesh on top of the base and it can be installed.
● Corrosion resistant. Galvanised for good corrosion resistance, the chain link temporary fence can be used both temporarily and permanently.
● Solid construction. With a flat base and saddle clips at the top to secure adjacent mesh, the chain link temporary fence will not wobble.
● High impact resistance. The internal chain link fence has good flexibility and can quickly recover its original shape after impact without deformation.
● Reliable supplier: Hua Guang is a well-known fence supplier from China with more than 20 years of experience in fence production and can deliver high quality products to customers with a perfect after-sales service.
|Material||galvanized steel tube and galvanized Steel wire|
|Opening Size||40*40mm; 50*50mm; 60*60mm; 75*75mm etc.|
|Height * Length||6'H x 10'L; 8'H x 10'L; 8'H x 12'L etc.|
|Frame diameter||OD25mm; OD32mm; OD48mm|
|Base||30'' x 18'' or others according your requirement|
The wire diameter, mesh opening, length and height of the chain link temporary fence can all be custom manufactured by Hua Guang Fence company.
The chain link temporary fence is a simple structure consisting of galvanised chain link mesh, galvanised frame, and galvanised base and other accessories such as wire ties and clips. The installation is very simple and only requires the Chain Link Fence Panel to be inserted into the vertical tube supported on the base.
There are three common styles of chain link temporary fencing.
1. a style with galvanised steel pipe as the surrounding frame, with a vertical brace in the middle, and the chain link fence tied directly to the frame by galvanised wire.
2. a style with galvanized steel pipe as the surrounding frame, then galvanized steel bars through the chain link mesh, and finally with clips to fix the bars on the left and right side of the inner frame. The Temporary fencing panles is more stable and durable.
3. The third style is to use galvanized steel pipe as the surrounding frame, with one horizontal and one vertical brace in the middle, and tie the chain link fence to the frame with galvanized iron wire. This style is suitable for larger size temporary fence panels, which can make the mesh panel more solid and not easy to deform.
Style 1: chain link temporary fence with one vertical brace in the middle and no steel bar.
Style 2: chain link temporary fence with one vertical brace in the middle and steel bars on all four sides.
Style 3: chain link temporary fence with one vertical brace and one horizontal brace in the middle and steel bars.
type 1: Use four steel tubes welded into a right-angled rectangle. A horizontal tube is welded in the middle and two vertical tubes are welded on it for fixing the temporary fence panels, sandbags can be placed on the top side of the panel stand to enhance the stability of the temporary fence.
type 2: A steel tube folded into a rectangle with rounded corners and finally welded together, a horizontal tube is welded in the middle and two vertical tubes are welded on it for fixing the temporary fence panels, this kind of welding method, can well protect the inside of the steel tube, the corrosion resistance is very strong, the life is longer, And candbags can be placed on the top side of the panel stand to enhance the stability of the temporary fence.
Each set of Chain Link temporary fence will come with a set of clips, which are used to fix two adjacent pieces of mesh during installation. This allows the temporary fence to be more stable and able to withstand stronger impacts.
1. High-strength steel tubes are selected as the raw material， then cut and welded to form the frame.
2. The welded frame is then hot-dip galvanised and sprayed with anti-rust paint to increase its corrosion resistance.
3. The high quality hot-dip galvanised wire is then fully automatic weaved to form the chain link mesh.
4. The chain link mesh is fastened to the frame by means of wire ties or by passing the chain link mesh through an iron bar and fixing the bar to the frame.
- For construction site fencing
- Residential sites and schools
- Large public events, sporting events, outdoor festivals, assemblies, sports grounds or swimming pools.
- Road traffic control and crowd control.
Welcome To Visit Our Factory!