Security fences are used in a wide range of applications such as airports, prisons, factories, housing etc. So what types of security fences are there to choose from?
1. Welded wire mesh fence: This type of fence is made up of welded wire mesh panels that are connected to steel posts. It offers high strength and durability, making it suitable for high-security applications.
2. Chain link fence: Chain link fences are made up of interlocking steel wires that form a diamond pattern. They are lightweight and easy to install, making them a popular choice for security applications.
3. Palisade Security fence: Palisade fences are made up of vertical steel bars that are attached to horizontal rails. They are designed to be difficult to climb over and provide a high level of security.
4. Anti-climb fence: Anti-climb fences are designed to be difficult to climb over or cut through. They are often made up of welded wire mesh or expanded metal panels with sharp edges or spikes on top.
5. Razor wire fence: Razor wire fences are made up of coils of razor wire that are attached to steel posts. They are designed to be difficult to climb over and provide a high level of security.
Welcome To Visit Our Factory!